Digital Issue 77 Winter/Spring 2018
ISSUE 77 WINTER/SPRING 2018
Guest edited by Kai Romhardt, a Dharma teacher from Germany, this issue is infused with reflections about mindfulness at work.
- In “Who Is the Boss?” Sister Chan Dieu Nghiem shares about how to take good care of ourselves, come back to the present, observe our minds, and practice aimlessness.
- A friend from the Work’Inspir Sangha reflects on the journey of organizing the Plum Village International Business Retreat: Mindful and Compassionate Leadership last spring.
- Practitioners share practical tools in the workplace, such as the planning of a co-working day, tips on cultivating mindful work, contemplations before starting the workweek, and the word for today.
- Practitioners reveal heartfelt insights from their experiences with changing or quitting jobs, following their right livelihood, and collaborating on the nunnery project with the monastic sisters at Deer Park Monastery.
- A former long-term Plum Village practitioner describes a transition she experienced while studying at a boarding school.
- Parents tell us about their kids’ revelation about meditation and presence for one another.
We kindly request that you do not share or distribute any content of the Mindfulness Bell without written permission.