Digital Issue 72 Summer 2016
Issue 72 Summer 2016 features:
- Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Interbeing, the Four Noble Truths, and Right View,” an elegant teaching on our interconnectedness and how we can use suffering to produce happiness
- “When Giants Meet,” on the friendship between Thich Nhat Hanh and Martin Luther King Jr. and the Beloved Community Garden built in their honor
- Insights on parenting as a spiritual practice
- The magic of mindfulness in the workplace for software developers and a filmmaker
- A teen’s reflections about her first mindfulness retreat
We kindly request that you do not share or distribute any content of the Mindfulness Bell without written permission.